[wp-pro] URL for "Sidebar work needed"

John Rōlf Jordan jrjordan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 12:09:05 UTC 2009

Sorry, here is the url:  www.ConnectionCare.com
<http://www.connectioncare.com/>

Hello!

I am simply wanting to change the color in my sidebar.  It is currently a
brown color, but I would like to soften it up and put in a pink or another
compatible looking color, again to make it more soft or feminine if you
will.

This may be the hard part…I need to keep the brown color at the top of the
sidebar and would like for the color to transition (something like a fade or
squares that slowly change color from brown to pink).  It would be the same
brown color at the top and then about half way down it would transition into
pink, if possible.

In a reply please include all five of the following:

1.	When you could work on it
2.	How long it would take you to finish
3.	How much you would charge
4.	If you take PayPal or preferred method
5.	Some examples, with url, of past or current sites you have done.

Thanks,

john