[wp-pro] Can anyone help me

Sue Bailey sue at suebailey.net
Wed Sep 23 01:06:23 UTC 2009

I don't really want to say this, but it seems like someone needs to.

This list is "wp-pro". It's for people who make their living around
WordPress in one way or another. You are VERY unlikely to find someone to
work for nothing because - you know - we're all working for money.
There are lots of free themes out there. Why not use one?
Or there are "premium" themes for not many dollars where you get lots more
options to customise them. You should be able to achieve what you want with
one of those two options.

But please, quit mailing the list asking for free help. You're really
unlikely to get it, and telling the dozens/hundreds of people on this list
that our work isn't worth paying for is frankly insulting.

Sue

  _____