[wp-pro] Edits Needed

Chelle Yarbrough chelle at mentalgaragesale.com
Tue Sep 22 23:17:31 UTC 2009

Need heavy PHP/MySQL customizations to WordPress 2.8.4 installation as
follows:

1. Clone the wp-login.php page to allow customized logins for 4 different
groups. Each group has added questions to be added as custom user fields to
be used later.

2. Customize different roles with different permissions for viewing and/or
editing posts & pages.

3. Add embedded custom field to post with start/stop dates plus option for
user to view post for only 30 days from signup date.

4. Add restriction to user to only be able to view post once - or click on
print once.

5. Create custom POST (not page) template which is restricted to specific
users, determined by super-user

6. Custom POST template includes echoing of User's Nickname & "membership
id" - assigned at signup

7. Custom POST template includes pre-set categories & tags, based on
user/role

Timeframe: 7 Days

Can you help? Let me know - email me back with quotes & portfolio...

Thanks,
Chelle Yarbrough