[wp-pro] WP Site Upgrade

John Biddle john710 at cox.net
Thu Sep 17 20:16:40 UTC 2009

Hello:

I wanted to check in to see if anyone could do an upgrade to the new version of WP. I also think the SEO plug-in is not configured correctly by the last person. Also would like to have someone take a look at the site and offer suggestions for SEO. I was having some very good success with back links but my keywords have dropped way off the rankings for some reason. I really need help with this issue. My competition is crushing me.

I did receive one quote from a fellow for $50 for the upgrade. Please submit what you think would be a fair price.

Thanks:

John
Las Ventions