[wp-pro] Part-Time Position: WP Plugin, Support, & Security Manager

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Wed Sep 16 19:12:40 UTC 2009

Chris:

FYI, I did *NOT* send that email. It appears that the list server is
acting mad. There were two emails sent with exactly the same content
and the other email was sent by Ira Aurit <ira.aurit at gmail.com>.

Can the wp-pro-owner at lists.automattic.com look into this?  Having an
email of this type in a mailing archive with a name attached who I did
not send it is a potentially serious problem for every person on this
list!

-Mike Schinkel
WordPress Custom Plugins
http://mikeschinkel.com/custom-wordpress-plugins/