[wp-pro] WordPress Cooperative seeking professional WP Designers, Developers, Authorities

Jayson T Cote wpcoop.org at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 21:35:24 UTC 2009

Good day all,
I would like to invite you as a fellow WordPress professional to extend your
services to a global audience.  Join WPCOOP.org and collaborate with the
best of the best.  WPCOOP will be the a definitive resource to help you grow
your business, work on large projects and become the home base for small and
medium companies seeking WP design and development.

Whether you are an independent contractor or have a professional development
and design firm, we welcome your participation.  Help us make WPCOOP all it
can be with your talent and expertise.

Yes many of you have expressed your interest and have accepted the
invitation.  I know your busy, but please complete your personal profile and
help get the word out.

I am always available for support.

Go to http://wpcoop.org/membership-information/

Best Regards,
Jayson T. Cote'

Founder, Director - WPCOOP.org
Lead Creative Director - GroundUpMedia.com

Phone (303) 910-8020 Mobile | (303) 642-7426 HomeOffice

My Blog |  <http://www.jaysontcote.com/> www.jaysontcote.com
LinkedIn |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaysontcote>
www.LinkedIn.com/in/jaysontcote
Twitter |  <http://twitter.com/askJayson/> @askJayson