[wp-pro] Problem with Page downloading......

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Sun Sep 6 06:18:19 UTC 2009

For the past 4 or 5 days, I have been having problems with the page
downloading on my site. Its got to the stage where, depending on what
browser you use, it can take up to almost 10 minutes for the sidebars to
download. Its never happened before. I have 3 computers, a pc, laptop
and netbook. Running both windows and Ubuntu Linux. I have tried all
three pc's, and the two OS's using IE, Firefox, Opera and Safari, and
its the same on all. Does anybody have any idea why this should be
happening. I am up to date with the version of WP, its 2.8.4.

Anybody come across this problem before?

This is the url to my site to show you how long it takes for pages to
download.

http://www.furrycritters.co.uk

Thank you.

John.