[wp-pro] QR Codes - innovative little job i think...

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Mon Oct 26 21:26:45 UTC 2009

Hey Guys,

Who thinks they could make a QR Code module for the WP e-Commerce Plugin?

Essentially what I'd like to do is look generating QR Codes that
include; Product Name, Description, SKU, Price/Sale Price, Product
Category... and maybe thumbnail images. Although thumbnail images could
wait since it might be quite a hard thing to do.

Can somebody give me an time / price estimate. Here are the resources
you'll need to work out your quote:
http://code.google.com/apis/chart/types.html#qrcodes
http://www.instinct.co.nz/e-commerce/docs

The QR Codes should initially be visible in the admin only. I'd like to
see them in a window on their own in the add / edit product page. Once
the QR Code is in there then it would be up to the the shop owners as to
how they want us to utilize them. I might even be able to talk about
this at the next Japanese WordCamp.

Best,
Dan