[wp-pro] Possible Security Breach

Christina Lannen chris at lannendesigns.com
Wed Oct 7 17:11:16 UTC 2009

I happen to know that Gretchen is an outstanding WordPress developer, and
why don't you use one of the developers that you have already used that are
wonderful according to you unless you did the same to them.

Chris

Christina Lannen
Lannen Designs
Professional Web Solutions

WordPress, SEO, Domain Registration and Hosting
 <http://www.lannendesigns.com/> http://www.lannendesigns.com/

  _____