[wp-pro] Re: HELP ASAP? : Thanks for all replies. Someone's working on it now. Thanks.

Phillip Schein paschein at earthlink.net
Sun May 31 23:38:18 GMT 2009

What version has the security issue?

I think it's important for the community to know which, why and how
it's being hacked for all users.

thank you,

-pas

Phillip A. Schein
w. 212-717-1814
c. 646-522-3066
f. 212-202-4951

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged,confidential and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.
Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any
unintended recipients and delete the original message without making
any copies.