[wp-pro] Customization & Help with Images

Karen Orman ksorman at shaw.ca
Mon May 25 00:27:50 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Thank you so much to all those who have responded earlier.

If anyone can help me with this - please contact me.

This is in regards to my Travel Blog, located at:
www.travelblog.focusonedesign.ca. I own and operate a web design &
development firm.

I would like to change the top header images, to one of mine, and have now
received the full Theme PSD file. The problem I face, is that the Word Press
files - for the images are sliced, or grouped into 3 different parts - to
make up the top header image.

In my Photo Editing program, I'm not sure how to obtain the exact dimensions
of the word press image (from the PSD image). The word press image has about
3 photos included into one 'slice' or cut to make one main header image.

If any one can suggest ways to do this, or if any one can offer help -
please email me.

Thanks so much,
Karen.