[wp-pro] Travel Blog Customization

Karen Orman ksorman at shaw.ca
Wed May 20 05:22:43 GMT 2009

Hello,

I'm including a previous questions, which was posted about a week ago..
.Thank you very much to all of you who have responded.

If anyone can offer suggestions on how to do this, and your assistance with
the following, then please contact me. Please also include your cost(s) and
how soon.

I own a web design & development firm, but am looking at asking someone to
help me customize a blog for Word Press.

I am developing a travel blog, located at www.travelblog.focusonedesign.ca

I would like to change the top images to my own, but it is based on a PSD
file, and I do not have that (to change layers, etc.).

I'd also like to know how I can get the Main page, to be the 'main page'. I
would like this link - http://travelblog.focusonedesign.ca/?page_id=7  to be
this link: travelblog.focusonedesign.ca

There may be other blog customization.

If anyone can offer any help please email me - ksorman at shaw.ca

The work may need further customization by you; but I am hoping to do it
myself first / if possible.

Thanks so much.
Karen.