[wp-pro] Looking for WPcoder for a Full website creation

Alan Pliskin alan at zpliskin.com
Sat Mar 21 02:55:46 GMT 2009

I have a reserved budget for the creation of a full featured news
website, similar to digg.com or reddit.com (in a far more simple way),
to speed things up, i am looking for someome good enough with php and
wordpress to help creating and/or converting needed plugins as well as
widget creation (forums, news post system, blogs, contact forms).

I have already started listing and optimization of few plugins, but I am
completely unable to make correctly my template with the integrated
elements i want (big head banner to include menues, user panel, search)
and float CSS format.

My current attempt with the little that works (template 25% done):
http://zpliskin.com/mdk

Thanks to you all,
Al.