[wp-pro] Need graphics revisions for Revolution Streamline theme

Chris Hajer chrishajer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:23:22 GMT 2009

I have a website online using the Revolution Streamline theme.  I would like
to change the color scheme of the site and graphics.  I have new colors in
mind already.  I need someone who can work with me to determine where best
to use each color, then create compatible graphics in the new colors to
replace the ones from the Streamline theme.  I can do the work on the CSS
myself but would be open to suggestions on that too.

Thanks