[wp-pro] WP Developer to work remotely

Matt O'Sullivan openadvertising at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:18:08 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,

We're based in Thailand and we're looking for a skilled developer with
experience with document indexing, the media library and search results.

We're currently developing a site for a client which has an upload
folder outside two wordpress installations to include document
indexing using one of the following open source solutions such as
Lucene, Solr, Swish-E, Glimpse, FreeWAIS, Google, Yahoo search APIs.
Sphinx is also a possibility. The two wordpress installations share
one DB.

Deliverables

The client will be adding files via the media library. The media
library and DB will need to be modified to include tags, category,
author and event.
The search would search WP DB and the Upload folder contents using a
document indexing method.
The results would be tabbed with the following:
| All | Category | Tags | Author | Event | PDF | DOC | PPT |
This is the style that I would like to follow http://www.magentocommerce.com/search/results/?q=wordpress

Let me know your method, timeframe and cost. This job is ready for
immediate start.

This is a one off project, but we're also looking for skilled WP
designer/programmer to help us with future projects. Anyone
interested, please forward your details with hourly/day rate.

Thanks

Matt O'Sullivan
Creative Director, OPEN Advertising

www.open-up-ideas.com