[wp-pro] Developer Needed Immediately

dhahn webstuff56 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 01:09:51 GMT 2009

Hello,

I am looking for a skilled wordpress developer with preference given to anyone with strong graphics and design capabilities.  The desired candidate will understand meta related problems as it relates to search engine results and errors.

I have several WP websites that need various levels of work.  One website has a large number of categories and uses of the WP blog and it requires trouble shooting.   I'm certain with the appropriate url descipline and plugins this problem can be managed effectively.

The candidate must be United States based, preferrably located in the Pacific Time Standard, and provide a portfolio and references.  Work is available immediately.

Thank you
David Hahn
webstuff56 at yahoo.com