[wp-pro] Need help with Installation

Kathy Wilson info at millennium-twin-designs.com
Wed Mar 4 00:33:54 GMT 2009

Hi all,
I upgraded to the latest version (2.7.1) and now I'm having all sorts of problems in firefox and in internet explorer within the admin screen.  In both browsers the dropdown menus on the left are not working meaning I can't toggle to close and open them.  The top screen option and help link does not drop down so I can view the content.  In internet explorer I'm getting a swfupload error when trying to upload an image then when i try to close the window (lightbox) it will not close.  Same with firefox but don't see any errors.  Finally I noticed that this character < shows up in the admin screen all over the place.  I refresh the screen and it shows elsewhere.  When I view the source code I see for example this:  <<div> instead of <div>

I am willing to pay for someone to help me with all of the problems, however, I would have to know the fix for all problems because I have to upgrade some other wordpress sites.  So far I tested out 3 sites and they all have the same problem.  I even did a fresh install and same thing.

If someone can help please email me.  Sorry I had to send this email again.  The last time it didn't show.

Thanks
Kathy:)