[wp-pro] Discussion: 'Acceptable' and 'Unacceptable' Posting Behavior On This List

Miriam Schwab mschwab at illuminea.com
Sun Jun 28 11:50:40 GMT 2009

I hope I don't get flamed for suggesting this, but I've been thinking about
this issue for a while. There seems to be a need for an email list that
offers support to WordPress users, and where people can ask WP questions and
get answers. I know there are the forums, but forums aren't for everybody. I
personally am not a fan of forums, while I do find that the various email
lists that I'm on offer a lot of value. A great example is the WordPress
Israel Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/wpheb). It's in Hebrew
which obviously limits the audience, but the activity there is incredibly
helpful and I always feel like it's a shame a similar group doesn't exist in
English.

So...ages ago I set up the following Yahoo Group:
Garage blog). It has a whopping two members and no activity because I never
did anything with it. But maybe it can become a worthwhile resource, and
also a place to send all the people who end up here with WP development
questions.

Or not. Whatever you guys think. But if some of you want to join and see how
it goes, it would be great to have you :)

Miriam

Miriam Schwab
illuminea marketing & media | www.illuminea.com
http://wordpressgarage.com