[wp-pro] CSS Issue: Image Alignment/Text formatting

Cathy mightyjuju at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:30:46 GMT 2009

bingo! we have a winner!  Lenin, who won't use his real name and says he's
from phpexperts.net (zero PR, nothing there, etc.) decides to publicly out
someone...who may or may not be deserving of the outing.  this is the ugly
part of this whole blacklisting idea.

my point being, why would we take seriously someone who doesn't say who he
is?  and yet the seed of doubt re: amprodesign is planted (deserved or not,
i'll keep my opinion to myself on that one).

- and aside from who would "police" this process, who has time to write
_more_ posts?  not me.  has it dawned on anyone to get a substantial deposit
_up front_ from clients?  this solves much of the issue.  i figure we're all
gonna get stiffed to some degree, from time to time.  i've fired two clients
and gotten stiffed by one.  BUT, the majority of my clients are nice peeps
who just want the work done.

this is just not worth it.