[wp-pro] Blacklist?

paschein at earthlink.net paschein at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 13 02:21:33 GMT 2009

Gretchen,
Since this list is a product of WP, I'd report it to them directly, for now. A call on monday to the powers to be is warranted.

I'm sure they are monitoring this dialogue, but just like any service offered by a company, such actions should be reported.

I'm sure WP want's to protect their brand and they don't need this to escalate any further which could effect their brand equity.

All the other suggestions by members of this group are notable, but are long-term solutions.

In the meantime, this person or persons need to be investigated and if all is true, I'm sure WP will do what they believe is best.

I believe IMHO that this topic/person has been discussed enough on the [WP-Pro] list.

Agreed.

Pas