[wp-pro] Blacklist?

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Fri Jun 12 23:13:30 GMT 2009

If each member has a BP blog, they can blog their own experiences,
then tag posts with client names. They are only reporting their own
experiences, no odd party is judging. Other members can search tags to
find references to potential clients or devs. More good reports than
bad ones creates reputation, etc.