[wp-pro] Blacklist?

Gretchen Cawthon gretchen at girlscantwhat.com
Fri Jun 12 22:17:52 GMT 2009

Just curious if there is a blacklist or database related to this list
where we can share experiences with clients we picked up from this
list.  I've found a lot of wonderful long-term clients through this
list, but my last round left me with a deadbeat (thief) who refuses to
pay. I call him a thief because after discussing the project with a
previous developer of his site, I found that he has done this to other
members of this email list.  I think we owe it to each other to warn
about "clients" who are repeat offenders or difficult to work with.
I've heard of other freelance places that do this, but is there one
specific to this list?

Gretchen
Have you ever been told you "can't" because you're a girl?
http://www.GirlsCantWhat.com