[wp-pro] looking for custom plugin developer

Alec wppro at emailias.com
Fri Jan 16 02:42:16 GMT 2009

Hello Eric,

Galleries like the one you can see here:

http://uncoy.com/2008/11/tanz-company-gervasi-seikes.html

are built into our Foliopress WYSIWYG/SEO Images plugin:

http://foliovision.com/seo-tools/wordpress/plugins/wysiwyg

It might be enough for you. I built it to solve my own galleries
problem without having a lot of crappy gallery code running in the
background.

If you'd like some help implementing it on your server, let me know.

Good luck with your galleries.

Cordial regards,

Alec Kinnear
Creative Director - Foliovision
Foliovision.com | email = myname at companysite.com
Vienna - Bratislava

PS. I should mention that Foliopress WYSIWYG/SEO Images does require
PHP 5 but most hosts have at least a PHP 5 option now.