[wp-pro] Move a WordPress blog to another hosting provider

WordPress Pro 2009 wppro2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:18:09 GMT 2009

Hello,
I'm a freelance WordPress developer who has lately received an increased
amount of WordPress development request.

Due to the high amount of recent WordPress requests and my lack of time, I'm
looking to dispatch or partner up with a WordPress developer to handle the
following WordPress request:

Move a WordPress blog from IXWebHosting hosting provider to HostMonster
hosting provider

 The request is from an individual
--

Please send an email to wppro2009 at gmail.com if you're interested and
specify:

1) Your past WordPress similar project(s)
2) Your turnaround time and availability for this specific request
3) Your hourly rate for this specific request

All interactions will pass through me and done via the Web, email and/or IM.

Due to my lack of time, I'll only reply to the WordPress developer who I
think will be the perfect one to handle this request and I won't reply to
other senders.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Alex