[wp-pro] Re: wp-pro Digest, Vol 43, Issue 7

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Sun Jan 11 23:16:31 GMT 2009

Sigh. Yeah if you read that email. You will see we help lots of people
and that I am naturally frustrated - that after years of code and
helping people there are still a vocal minority out there just waiting
to pounce.

Free support to anybody that replies to me personally today.

If you want e-commerce. Use wp e-commerce.

www.instinct.co.nz/e-commerce

Sent from my iPhone