[wp-pro] wordpress e-commerce issue

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Sun Jan 11 22:39:39 GMT 2009

Hi Lori. Fancy seeing you here... oh wow you're promoting shopp what an
amazing surprise that is. You were a private beta tester there right.
Yes we know.

And yeah um sorry again for not canceling my Christmas break to fix your
site. It did cross my mind but unfortunately I was stuck in the forest
away from home. Anyway...

We're fixing Sara's site now. Variations + Shipping are in da house.

Lori. You are not in da house.

Ciao,

Dan