[wp-pro] wordpress e-commerce issue

Frohlinger, Carol carol at negotiatingwomen.com
Sun Jan 11 20:17:08 GMT 2009

I too have the Instinct shopping cart installed on my site ( a developer installed it) and have had problems as well.  Have also emailed for support but received none.

The shipping doesn't work properly, the tax doesn't either and the coupons that worked before the new year (although I had to offer the coupon on all products rather than just on a particular product) no longer work either.

Please advise if anyone is familiar enough to fix these problems.

Best Regards,

Carol Frohlinger, Esq.
Phone: 1-631-462-1530
www.negotiatingwomen.com
http://thethinpinkline.com/blog
337 East 50th Street, Suite 1F
New York, NY 10022
Co-author, Her Place at the Table: A Woman's Guide to Negotiating Five Key Challenges to Leadership Success (Jossey-Bass/John Wiley, 2004).

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.