[wp-pro] wordpress e-commerce issue

Sara Citrenbaum scitrenbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:23:46 GMT 2009

I am currently developing a store using Instinct's e-commerce plugin.

http://www.instinct.co.nz/e-commerce/

Unfortunately, the newer versions of the plug-in have massive issues, and no
one from Instinct seems to be available to fix them. The main issue has to
do with Product Options, and the fact that in the more recent versions of
the plug-in, the product options simply don't work correctly.

In the older version of the plug-in, the product options work correctly, but
it doesn't have the shipping options I need (UPS and table rate shipping),
and you cannot assign weights to the different product options.

Is there anyone out there familiar with this plug-in who could help me? I
have purchased numerous support tickets from Instinct, and nothing has
happened. I am more than happy to pay for help, as long as someone can
actually fix my issues.