[wp-pro] BBPress theme coder wanted

Dale-Anthony dale at daleanthony.com
Sat Jan 10 16:10:41 GMT 2009

Hey everyone!

I'm currently looking for someone to install, configure and theme
BBPress for an exciting project I'm working on.

I have the main site theme coded into wordpress but I need the BBPress
theme to be styled in a similar way so it will be taking a lot of
elements from the WordPress theme I've put together.

I have PNG (fireworks files) of how I'd like the forums to look.

If you could all email me examples of other works, prices (I do have
quite a tight budget) and timescales, I'll get back to you as soon as
I can.

Cheers.
Dale-Anthony