[wp-pro] MYSQL Database and Query Optimization Needed

Nancy Mace-Jackson nancy at nancymace.net
Wed Feb 4 18:49:45 GMT 2009

Looking for a wordpress pro to optimize the MYSQL database and its queries for www.fitsnews.com. Site has many connections to Apache which is slowing dashboard and load times for the site. Appears at first blush there are just way too many queries pulling even with using super-cache and "optimizing" and "repairing" tables option in MYSQL. We do not run more than 10 essential plugins for the site. 350,000 hits per month, 15,000 per day, 5,000 uniques per day on average. Not a lot, but not too shabby. MYSQL is hosing the site and has been causing memory/cpu hogging for a several months now. We are on dedicated server.

Please send along your experience and rate.

This job commences immediately.

THANKS,

Nancy
www.fitsnews.com