[wp-pro] Job WP Guru Developer: Help us build Awesome

Nikolas Laufer-Edel wordpress at mail.nik.ca
Thu Dec 10 07:03:14 UTC 2009

The project goal is to maximize lead conversion for a modern financial
institute. Our team is fanatic about delivering the best user experience,
clean code, and having fun while doing it. Our success is measured against
the quality and number of leads our website brings in. The better we do, the
more money we get to build cool things. You like building cool things,
right?

A few of our immediate developer centric projects to work on with our UX and
design team:
1) Make and keep our install zippy fast weeeeeeeeee
2) An easy way for visitors to return to a secret landing page
3) A friendlier search box to help people find what they are looking for and
help us understand what people are looking for

Interested gurus please be so kind as to use this form
http://nikdotca.wufoo.com/forms/heyo-wordpress-guru/

Thanks!