[wp-pro] Need Help With Comments...

kilerb at socal.rr.com kilerb at socal.rr.com
Thu Aug 20 00:57:29 UTC 2009

Hi, I need help from a WP expert with a couple basic things on my site and
would be willing to pay something via Paypal.

I'm actually not that bad with Wordpress.  I've installed it several times,
added plugins etc...  However, I really want a forum type of discussion
underneath each article now.  I've tried installing plugins like
"sexycomments" and another similar plugin, but they never work perfectly.  I
believe that when I first installed this site, I may have altered the
comments loop so that people could not see the comments unless they clicked
"comments (0)" or whatever number the is.  I would like to talk to someone
that can either help me over AIM or Yahoo messenger (or email if necessary)
that can help me get this looking like I'd like, and maybe spruce my site up
a bit.  Let me know if you can help...  Email me for any questions you may
have.

Thanks,

Brian