[wp-pro] Can only login with autogenerated password once

Elizabeth McLean Knight e.mclean.knight at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 03:05:12 UTC 2009

I moved to a new server and installed my wordpress site on there. The only
problem is that I can only login with the autogenerated password once.  When
I try to use it again to change my password it says incorrect password.

I upgraded to the latest version but still have the same problem.

I've also tried changing the password in PHPMyAdmin and checking MD5 as the
type but I can't login with the password I changed it to.

What's up??

Site is here: http://www.lizrevision.com/blog

-Liz

--

I do nerdy stuff that's cool, I'm all about innovative electronic music, I
DJ that kind of stuff and produce my own version, and I throw parties

NME: Liz McLean Knight

EML: e.mclean.knight at gmail.com

AIM / SKP: quantazelle

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizmcleanknight