[wp-pro] Would you please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria Davis gdavisms at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 18:26:15 GMT 2009

Hi my name s Gloria Davis I need help with my new word press blog. First I
need to add my Analytic code to my pages and I need to add and
configuration  Google ad sense deluxe for my blog.

I have tried to complete each task on my on, but unfortunately everything
that I have tried has been unsuccessful successful. I have been blogging now
for nearly ten weeks, and I have received  a decent number of page views but
my Google ad sense account is not set up properly therefore I am not
receiving credit for my work.I tried to explain to ninja that I did not have
the time available to focus. I recently lost my mother, and my sister is in
the hospital suffering with kidney failure,plus I own an insurance agency
that I have to maintain on a daily basis. I have paid for advertisement with
adword but my clicks never show so I had to pause my advertising. I have
tried to complete and setup my account on my own but I have been
unsuccessful.I just need to hire someone to set up my accouts properly. I
think that if I continue to try myself I will do more harm than good.

I have channels that are not setup correctly, I have paid for hosting for my
new wordpress blog for one year, but I cannot add my Analytic code or
complete my installation of my Google Adsense Deluxe.I have 4 other people
who need the same services.I have gotten one estimate to set up my channels
for my adsense account and they said that they would fix my word press blog
for $150.00 which is fine and I paid it but I guess that I was scamed
nothing has beed done to my accounts as of yet. I will be glad to pay you as
will my four associates. will you help.
please let me know.

--

Gloria Davis