[wp-pro] Job: WP programmer

Jillian Moffett hello at jillianmoffett.com
Wed Apr 8 23:21:10 GMT 2009

Hello, I need a programmer to convert my design (based on a theme) to
a live blog. I already have WP installed and the theme is already
applied. What is not applied are my design conversions. I would give
you a flat image of the design and you would adjust the CSS and image
to fit within a theme. I also need some training on a few basic
features of Word Press and some explanation of what the features are
of the theme I've chosen. 2 part job: both programming and tutorial.
Please contact me if you are interested and let me know your rates. I
also need this person to be available during regular working hours, no
moonlighting please (unless you are really fast and very accessible).
thank you!
Jillian