[wp-pro] Links for Server Move :P

Shaun R. Connell shaunconnell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 00:11:35 GMT 2008

Hey all,

I recently hired someone to move my files from my old server to a new one
(several websites -- at this point I need 4 wordpress databases moved). He
stopped in the middle of the transition, and basically turned my websites
off. I'm kind of broke, so I just might have lost 1-2 years worth of
work...I haven't heard back from him in days. =/

However, I'm willing to add a permanent site-wide link on each website that
is moved/finished moving to your website if you are interested. I just need
my sites moved...I have a lot of work in the sites, and don't want to watch
them just vanish. This is beyond frustrating. :P

Thanks!

--
-Shaun Connell