[wp-pro] Plugin Needed

Christina Lannen chris at lannendesigns.com
Thu Sep 25 19:31:45 GMT 2008

What plug-in are you using?

Christina Lannen
Lannen Designs
Professional Web Solutions
Domain Name Registration and Hosting
http://www.lannendesigns.com/

  _____

From: wp-pro-bounces at lists.automattic.com
[mailto:wp-pro-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of Rodney Wallin
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:15 PM
To: wp-pro at lists.automattic.com
Subject: Re: [wp-pro] Plugin Needed

Need some assistance in finding files that need to make some adjustments and
a couple of other issues I am running into. Any guidance to where to look
would be most appreciated.

Email Copy Change - Editing what is sent to the customer
I need to make changes in the body of the email, specifically the layout of
the products ordered and can not find the file where the edits need to be
done. I've looked at all the files that I would have thought it should be
located including the language file but have turned up nothing.

State Tax In Email - The tax is being lumped into the total sale in the
email notification sent out. I need for it to have it's own line

Admin Email Order Notification - While the customer is being notified when
they place a successful order there is nothing coming to the admin email
account that is set in the settings of the plugin. I have checked the
hosting and currently there are NO spam filters enabled.

Many thanks in advance
Rodney

Rodney Wallin
Belmont Design Agency