[wp-pro] PAID support required : WP & Oscommerce integration

Sol Harris solharris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 02:51:01 GMT 2008

Hi  -  I am new here, I hope this is the right place to find a WP guru!?

URGENTLY need a Wordpress guru to complete Wordpress / Oscommerce
integration ASAP

 BACKGROUND
* We are one of Australasia's best known skateboard companies.
* We need to set up a blog that will allow between 2 - 4 people to write
articles.... with comments enabled to allow user participation.
* Need your advice whether this should be a single page, or is it better to
have a seperate page for each blog (author) and an index page that will
dynamically display the latest entry "snippet" for each author?  Users click
the title to be taken to the respective blog page.
* I need this integrated into my existing OScommerce store.

Already uploaded the package and started the integration here:
www.boomclothing.com/store2/mobbblog.php

WORK REQUIRED:
The comments section is not working - needs fixing
The categories are not displaying - needs fixing
Need advice / someone to set up the seperate blog pages.

Please reply to me directly: solharris at gmail.com with your fee and time that
it will take you to complete this task

ESSENTIAL
Only apply if you can absolutely guarentee that you can complete this task
in a timely, professional manner.

Regards
Sol