[wp-pro] Looking for a Developer to help With an Automotive Portal

Gene Sigalov gene.sigalov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 21:52:11 GMT 2008

First, I would like to apologize if I am posting in the wrong section of the
Wordpress forums. If there is a better place to post, please advise.

I am shopping around for a developer to develop a small Automotive Portal. I
have some rough specifications and a design mockup:

http://www.riseabovemarketing.com/arn/arn.jpg
http://www.riseabovemarketing.com/arn/arn.pdf

I welcome all bids on this project. Please include a few links to some of
your latest Wordpress projects and a sentence or two about why you think
you're the right person for this job.  <genespamsink at gmail.com.>

If you think you're a great Wordpress developer, but have not yet completed
any substantial projects, please don't waste your time. Furthermore, you
must have advanced PHP programming skills. Mere know-how of the WP back-end
will not suffice.

Thank you for reading my post.
*Gene Sigalov
gs at riseabovemarketing.com
Rise Above Marketing, LLC
(347) 489-7830

If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please destroy it and
notify the sender immediately. This message is confidential. Its content is
the property of Rise Above Marketing, LLC. Any unauthorized disclosure, use
or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited
*