[wp-pro] Collapsible Navigational Tree & Pagination

Eirlymeyer eirlymeyer at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 00:10:47 GMT 2008

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
Need a coder who is an expert in PHP and Wordpress to customize & set up In-Page Pagination and add Accordion Page/Category Bar within the sidebar on an existing wordpress theme.
This will be done for an existing wordpress theme & site. There are basically 2 parts to the project.

Details:
In-Page Pagination: Goal is to have a separate group of pages within a Page/Category to be able to paginate off that specific page.  Needs to be easily duplicateable via the admin.

Accordion/Collapsible Nav. Bar: Goal is to be able to easily create Page/Category navigation bar for the side bar, which would include, Parent Pages, Sub-Pages & Child-Pages.  Needs to be easily duplicateable via the admin.

CONCEPT FORMAT: http://www.sothink.com/product/treemenu/samples.htm
Resources & Information:

Sample of Vision:
http://www.dreamwagon.com/flex/examples/accordionupdate/index.html.php
http://www.dezinerfolio.com/wp-content/uploads/accordemo/02.html
http://www.zackdesign.biz
Collapsible Elements Plugin:  http://deuced.net/collapsible-elements/
http://www.dezinerfolio.com/2007/07/19/simple-javascript-accordions/?cp=all#comments
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tags/accordion

I'm looking to begin this project immediately.  Please contact me if you are willing to take this project on.