[wp-pro] No Longer Able to Approve Comments

J.Gosier jongos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 12:53:15 GMT 2008

This problem occurred in 2.6.0 but it has persisted since I've upgraded
to 2.6.1

The problem is that when people post comments and I click "Approve"
edit-comment.php refreshes to a blank page.  When I go back to my admin
section, the comment still hasn't been approved.  I'm not sure what's
causing this but Upgrading and Repairing the database hasn't fixed it.

Any ideas?  Currently I have 150 posts and 95 comments.  Everything else
on the blog is functioning normally except this.

--
Jonathan D. Gosier
Appfrica International

VOIP		+1.520.318.0828 ext 145