[wp-pro] template tweak master needed

JDS Architects jdsinformation at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:41:48 GMT 2008

I work for a firm who recently released a Wordpress 2.6.1 blog using a
freely available theme called 3COL-RDMBAN LR that we modified slightly to
our needs.  The theme looks perfect when viewed in Firefox and Safari, but
when the site is viewed in IE 6/7, there are some undesirable differences
with spacing and some other minor elements.

In short, I need someone who is experienced and proficient in CSS/WP Themes
to make the site look the same in IE as it does in Safari and FF.

I am open to further design improvements as well.

Take a look at the blog, and send me a quote along with some examples of
your work.

http://tinyurl.com/6j6ffy

Best,

Eric