[wp-pro] Re: WordPRess Coder Needed

Bill - Bottree bill at bottree.com
Tue Oct 21 14:58:47 GMT 2008

Hi folks:

I know we're off topic, but I can't help offering my 2-cents.

I must say that I've been very successful with the work that I've done
(correction: that has been done for me) with the various members of this
list and it's usually because I've trusted the freelancers to give me a
number rather than me suggest how long it will take.  I've always received a
reasonable figure/estimate and when I don't, I simply walk away (even though
I try to get back to anyone that responds to my request).

On that note, for those of you who offer quotes, please don't walk away
yourselves.  This is a good and dynamic group and it has proven to be very
valuable to me.  I appreciate the efforts of all concerned.

Thanks,
Bill.