[wp-pro] Shopping cart plug-in customization requirement

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Fri Oct 17 01:16:17 GMT 2008

Hey David,

WP e-Commerce development is our thing but we're pretty busy. Custom
fields are already there though. Under Advanced options when adding /
editing a product - is your request to display these differently on the
shop side of things - because I agree this still needs work.

Also the latest Development Version in the SVN has some improvements to
the purchase logs. Whatever you do (with whomever you do it with) make
sure you look at that version first. If the required imprivements have
already been developed I just saved you some dosh ;))

Development Version:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-e-commerce/download/

Ciao,

Dan