[wp-pro] Looking to hire a pro

anthony 0821 tonyd0821 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 20:59:28 GMT 2008

Hello,

I am not sure how this service works, but was referred to
it by Otto (from the Wordpress support forum).

I own a Wordpress blog (2.6) and am looking to hire
an expert who can do the following:

1.  Help me secure my blog so that it is very hard
to "hack" or "spam".  I realize that a website cannot
be totally bullet-proof, but would like more security
than I have now.

2.  Be available during normal business hours
(or as your time dictates) for me to pay you
to help me resolve "emergency" issues with
my website blog.  I will pay the going rate for
whatever your specialty is.

I am not sure if this is the right area to be asking
for these kinds of services, so if anyone could reply
back I would be appreciative.

I apologize if this is not the correct forum to be
asking for these kinds of services, but if you can
refer me to a Wordpress-approved individual that
can help me out, I would be appreciative.

Regards,

Anthony