[wp-pro] Looking for web designer to design, build site/blog

Andres Cavelier acavelier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:34:26 GMT 2008

I am looking for a web designer to design and build a small site / blog for
a consultant doing work in digital communications. The site will be
bilingual, in English and Spanish.

The home page should be attractive, modern, professional, minimalist and
extremely easy to navigate. Designer should effectively be able to mix in
creativity and simplicity.

The home page should serve both as a window to highlight the services
offered by the consultant and showcase the blog's feed of news and
information. The home should look a half corporate, half blog.

Site will have about seven categories in each language (Home, About Us,
Services, Blog, In the News, Contact US)

I welcome your recommendations on what CMS to use. Wordpress, drupal?

It'd be great if you are based in Washington, DC.

Send me samples of your work if you are interested. I can send you more
information

Thanks, Andres
Acavelier AT gmail DOT com