[wp-pro] Add custom gallery to post

mailapera mailapera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:00:40 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I need to modify the Next-Gen Gallery plugin so that each new gallery
can be inserted directly from the post creation/editing page and is
associated with that specific post only, so that when the post web
page is opened that particular gallery is shown.

Additionally it should give the ability to place the first picture
from a specific gallery besides the post excerpt of the post relative
to that gallery.

Is this clear? Let me know if you can get on this project. I pay with
paypal or any other means of international secure payment.

If you think this cannot be done through modifying NextGen, any other
means, a new plugin, whatever, is acceptable.

Thanks