[wp-pro] How to Hire a Pro

Skaneateles Design briel at skaneatelesdesign.com
Sun Oct 5 15:13:13 GMT 2008

I don't mind being called a geek.. It seems to me to be sort of a badge
of honor. :)  I have one customer who constantly writes and refers to me
as a "computer geek type," and I've never taken it badly.  I think he
says it with envy.  ;)  Lots of others have said it from time to time
to, and I can't remember a time that I was ever offended.
Cary Briel
--
Skaneateles Design
briel at skaneatelesdesign.com