[wp-pro] PSD to WordPress site

Anthony Cole a at freshpacificmedia.com
Tue Nov 4 14:28:37 GMT 2008

Hey Steve,
I can probably help you out - I've got a bunch of work behind me and I'm
really experienced in building Wordpress themes. I have done
feelthevibes.com.au (which was a direct PSD->WP conversion) and I've also
taken vibeteaching.co.uk from design to concept as well as coding
startuphappy.com and appartionads.com from scratch.

I charge US$50 per hour on projects - but depending on the scope and size I
could flat bit projects.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm based in Sydney, Australia.

Thanks,
Anthony