[wp-pro] Blog support sought

Bill - Bottree bill at bottree.com
Sun May 25 09:40:28 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping to find a programmer that's based in Canada (preferably closer to
my town, London, Ontario) who can help me with some basic blog projects, web
building and PHP/MySQL (OpenX) work.  My priorities are the first two.  If
you're not in Canada, you're still welcome to respond (location is a
preference, not a requirement) :-)

With the blog, work will include, but won't be limited to:

- implementation of ad tags

- some maintenance work

- suggestions for search visibility

- CSS & template modifications

- Wordpress updates

For a sample of my writing/work, please see my existing blog:

www.bottree.com/blog

I'm also working on an online book project that I can provide greater detail
about once I've picked a partner.

If you are interested, please respond with the following information:

1.  Location

2.  Hourly or project billing rate

3.  Examples of previous work

4.  Any questions you might have

My greatest priority is to make sure that any changes do not affect search
rankings, but to also put in improvements that will improve my rank with
specific topics.

Take care,

Bill.